View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 04, 2015

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Bilal Butt View Post
Exactly kingfalcon.

To understand why someone wants to be a CSS officers, one must understand first how it's like to be an ordinary person here in Pakistan, what kind of life an ordinary person is living up here, and how it's like to live a rank-less life(being a private employee), whether one is highly educated, or have a normal education or having no education at all. Living here being an ordinary person is like living a life of a "Ghulam", and living here being a govt. officer is like living a life of a "Sahansha" or "Badshah", and by officer I mean elite class civil servants and even military officers too, and it only happens or can be seen in Pakistan only or might be in India. In developed countries there is no such thing, every citizen is treated equally, whether they are an officer or whatever or no one, no difference at all. Britishers ruled us and left their legacy behind, and we never came out of that shit.
Brother you are right in every way, apart from one thing, British were much better than our Brown Goras. What good have we done by sending the British back? I think getting Pakistan was good but then we should've been with the British like Canada etc. Insan ban jatay, development aur izzat hoti, law and order, modern secular system and true democracy (which they were giving anyway). It's a dog's life over here if you are an ordinary private citizen. Too many crocodiles here. I feel disgusted to have been born here sometimes. Really regret coming back from UK. I am doing my best to get out of this hell now.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingfalcon For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Bilal Butt (Wednesday, November 04, 2015)