View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 05, 2015

Z Ali S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzakkhuhro View Post
dear same is the case with me i applied for 2 assistant and one udc post but i only see one post in my admit card that is just udc... i think they are first conducting only udc and ldc tests...
Test dates for all the post i.e UDC. LDC, assistant etc have announced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad Ali View Post
I applied in over 6 posts in different subordinate offices of FBR (HQs), Islamabad like Regional Tax Office, Karachi or Customs Office, Karachi or DG I & I - IR, Karachi etc., NTS charged fees from me for the six posts too, all of them forms were perfectly filled up, NTS claimed in one of the forms for LDC I did not put my domicile, okay I admit I might have forgotten it, but where the hell did the rest of 3 applications go and the fees paid with them? I see only two tests' date, one for UDC (for which office, unclear) and another for LDC (for which office, unclear). I will extract every single penny that is unduly withheld by NTS from me, in sha Allah! This is unfair. It is not about the amount of money, but the way things are recklessly and dismissively being managed by NTS, is this whole process just another eyewash through NTS?
i think NTS issued single slip for one post irrespective of office. For example result of LDC will be valid for all the post of LDC in all offices. if your name was not in rejected list then you will be considered for interview in all departments (if you perform well in test).