View Single Post
Old Friday, November 06, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbasimansoorlatif View Post
I have to purchase a USB (data traveler) with reasonable memory. I do not know much about USB's brands, memory range, designs, features and rates. please, need your suggestions. previously, I used dany and kingston. I am from Karachi. thanks in advance and Jazak Allah.
Kingston is the mostly used and sold brand. I recently bought 32GB DT USB 3.0 from Techno City Karachi in 1200 rupees.

If you want, you can add a few more hundreds to buy a 64GB DT USB 3.0

USB 3.0 is backward compatible (It will work fine with USB 2.0 ports) so don't worry about any compatibility issues.

Do not go for old generation 8/16GB DT USB 2.0, these have been reported to be faulty these days.

JazakAllah

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, November 06, 2015 at 04:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
abbasimansoorlatif (Saturday, November 07, 2015), Ahsan Ali Shaikh (Friday, November 06, 2015)