View Single Post
Old Monday, November 09, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbasimansoorlatif View Post
Dear, forum members I am using Evo Wingle USB with 1750 pkg since a year. I use internet only for study purpose not commercial and pkg is so expensive and usually face signal problems. So, I want to use new other device for internet purpose. I happened to listen so many new internet usbs, devices and services like wifi and so on. So, please give me suggestion in this matter. Now, I want solution of my problem with least monthly package, strong signals other than ptcl. I found this forum so effective in solving the issues of serious people that's why I put my problem here. Thanks in advance and Jazak Allah.
Coming to your question, Evo Wingle is a bit expensive but more effective and faster in usages, PTCL has announced another new package, that is probably five hundred per month, the cost of USB is likely four thousand, I think you should get it. However, if you are not satisfied with PTCL, then ZONG USB, having 4G speed, is undoubtedly a good choice, either of serice is good to retain. However, you can also carry out PTCL in getting another separate connection from PTCL, they will give you speed upto 4 GB probably, and it also works faster. The choice is all yours.