View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

This is bare nonsense to justify FPSC's lazy employees' warfare against the jobless that FPSC has parted with the OMR machines and this is why the result is so late; had FPSC truly abandoned the OMR machines, why did the IR Inspector examination have the OMR answer-sheets? I do not know if FPSC is still handing out the OMR answer-sheets to new aspirants or its potential victims (as I'd like to regard them as). Let's accept the bitter truth FPSC is lazy. It may be fair, but it is a lazy organization which needs stern and merciless public scrutiny. After how FPSC declared some of the very deserving and legit winners of its poorly-managed contest "the CSS exam" as failures by getting them failed in English Essay paper, I will be murdering justice utterly, if I ever assert FPSC to be even a "fair" organization. I have personally read this in a newspaper that FPSC has literally instructions issued beforehand to the professors of universities who check the CSS exam papers that you have to fail this much percentage of candidates. Such non-seriousness, incompetence and lack of professionalism due in an examination which is a matter of life or death to lacs of Pakistanis is the reason enough to hold FPSC employees in the wrong and protest for their swift punishment/prosecution.

FPSC, forgetful of the fact that this is the age of social media when masses cannot be kept in the dark or be fooled, declared failed a candidate whose mastery over English language can be solemnly borne witness to by anyone -- on this very forum, because everyone can personally see his posts well-written in English language, as to how he could fetch merely 17 marks in English Essay paper, esp. despite getting good marks in his English Comprehension paper; this has exposed the FPSC totally. FPSC needs out-and-out reforms to come out of the controversies brewing in the wake of its growing inefficiencies/laziness. All eyes are on the new Chairman, let's see if he refuses to go with the tide.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: merge chain posts