View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Banned

ardent7 is on a distinguished road

Listen miss last island.first see what I said in my previous post "I said I m a novice I never said i m new member" I m novice in typing and replying text that I m learning to do so I don't know what you called netspeak but I saw that use of u. Instead you is not allowed.I wrote more than hundered posts.hardly any of them had netspeak words like this 2nd the post you deleted was created in thread of your brother Manjaazbazan.the post was mine which was general analysis by me on thread (moving forward afghanistan) of your brother mod who is like you.there was no vulgar language or abuse and you or him had deleted it..3rd yes I had accounts many accounts which banned I m avantgarde adamant ardent hawx and I admit my mistake of using foul language or words I had lot to discuss here about css.so I can't leave this forum...but I had not use any abusive coarse slangs or vulgar words anywhere.I won't use them again.....so kindly check out my thread how to counter an aggression and answer I m still a novice