View Single Post
Old Friday, November 13, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AqeelHBangash View Post
Asalaam o Alaikum! Dear Team CSS Forums!

I just wanna know my DOB is 01/01/1986 & my father died in 1991 during service. He was PSO in Atomic Energy Commission. So the point is am i eligible for CSS & PMS Exams? or Relaxation Category? Please guide me. Thanks.
WoA,
There is no employees quota in CSS. Age relaxation is awarded to categories described in CE-CSS Rules that include 2 years of continuous service in any non-autonomous government organization, for Balochistan candidates, for Scheduled Castes and Buddhist Community, for candidates from AJK.

These categories don't include employees quota. So you are not eligible for CSS Exam anymore. I'm not sure about PMS exams age relaxation criteria.

JazakAllah

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, November 13, 2015 at 09:02 PM.