View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 15, 2015
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Yes it has been announced & to my knowledge the exam will be held in early 2016 immediately by the end of feb 2016 css papers. All those thinking they are ineligible to apply owing to 28 years of age, must see the ad clearly because the cut off date for age calculation is jan 2015 which may brighten up their prospects to appear if they have just turned 28 years....
Moreover, due to heavy competition i request all aspirants to prepare for both examinations keeping similar subjects to avoid dual preparation and test where you land. Because at the end of the day its LUCK which overrules CEs....

Do contact me for any guidance or assistance / help. Best of luck
Regards
Aik Admi (Sunday, November 15, 2015), kefiyaat (Monday, November 16, 2015), pari Ali BNi (Friday, December 04, 2015), parwarsha (Monday, November 16, 2015), Perhar (Sunday, November 15, 2015), Sabir Basheer (Sunday, November 15, 2015), sajjad khan joiya (Sunday, November 15, 2015), SOHAILZAFAR (Sunday, November 15, 2015)