View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 17, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
incounternable Salam dear & pleased to hear you again,

Today I created my NOC at my own, however, I could not persuade the authoritarian for getting it signed. I talked to him on phone, he directed me to move my application to NTS (Mod), mentioning that the NOC would be provided later on and it is in process. Thus, I typed an application, signified that I could not get NOC/Departmental Permission Certificate for now on account of election working, and therefore, it would be emanated later on. I made a peculiar mistake in the simple application to NTS (Mod), that in the bottom of the application along with my name I dated it 23-11-2015, since it is the last date of applying the job. I think I had to mention today's date i.e 17-11-2015. I have just come to know while glancing at it in my laptop; though documents are dispatched.. However in challan and application forms, I acquainted with the today's date. So far I feel reluctant and I am of the view for proceeding NOC to my parent department in due course of time when I sail through the first phase, then will get it signed, because it is no longer of use to get it signed now; since I have dispatched my documents. Later on getting NOC would not be a big issue. Further, I would like to know your view in this concern.

Thanks in anticipation
WoA dear,

Producing your own NOC wouldn't have worked anyway because they need record for issuing such grants and without your application to parent department they wouldn't have issued it and your application for NOC, too, will be signed by the authority figure(depending on the department i.e DPO in Police Department).

It is only after the acceptance of your application by the authority figure that you'll be issued NOC.

However, as you have attached an application with your form mentioning your reason for not attaching NOC should suffice for now and date issue wouldn't matter that much as it is understandable that it is a typing error. They will surely ask for it later so do get it issued as soon as possible.

Best of Luck.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, November 27, 2015 at 06:47 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
Divergent (Tuesday, November 17, 2015), exclusively (Wednesday, November 18, 2015)