View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Divergent is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Noc...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
incounternable Salam dear & pleased to hear you again,

Today I created my NOC at my own, however, I could not persuade the authoritarian for getting it signed. I talked to him on phone, he directed me to move my application to NTS (Mod), mentioning that the NOC would be provided later on and it is in process. Thus, I typed an application, signified that I could not get NOC/Departmental Permission Certificate for now on account of election working, and therefore, it would be emanated later on. I made a peculiar mistake in the simple application to NTS (Mod), that in the bottom of the application along with my name I dated it 23-11-2015, since it is the last date of applying the job. I think I had to mention today's date i.e 17-11-2015. I have just come to know while glancing at it in my laptop; though documents are dispatched.. However in challan and application forms, I acquainted with the today's date. So far I feel reluctant and I am of the view for proceeding NOC to my parent department in due course of time when I sail through the first phase, then will get it signed, because it is no longer of use to get it signed now; since I have dispatched my documents. Later on getting NOC would not be a big issue. Further, I would like to know your view in this concern.

Thanks in anticipation
I endorse the statement of incounterable. NOC is basically not a big issue at this stage. You will be allowed to sit in exams even without NOC but don’t conceal the facts. However it is judicious move that you accompanied a letter depicting that NOC is in process.

For General Information of the aspirants:

Written qualifiers will be furnished with BIO DATA form (as it happened last time) and candidates will be required to send it along with copies of documents. . MoD even didn’t ask to bring NOC on the interview day but demanded NOC at the time of joining. On interview day, officials didn’t even check the originals. So relax because at next stage you will have the chance to meet all the requirements.

Note: It varies department to department. During NAB recruitment process, candidates were required to bring NOC on the interview day. NAB officials thoroughly checked the originals and particularly asked for NOC. Even they made us to visit HEC before interview. Crux of the matter, it is necessary pre-requisite but don’t worry at this stage.

Regards