View Single Post
Old Friday, November 20, 2015

Waqas Kandwal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefiyaat View Post
PPSC might be aware of the fact that 12 papers cannot be prepared in 25 days
It means one paper of hundred marks in 2 days only! Are they mad? I ll write a detailed letter to the chairman PPSC and other authorities concerned ...
I am afraid, there is no use of such action. Public Commissions in Pakistan have become silent dictators. They are dictating us on their terms.
Take the example of CSS, they pick a paper each year and slaughter it indiscriminately but there is no way of accountability. And if you are victim of the mercilessness of FPSC you might only have one remedy available at your disposal; that is to get your marks re-counted.

The whole system is flawed. They talk about reforming the structural hierarchy of Civil Service and ironically they miss the very basic thing -- Language. URDU is suppose to be our national language and there is no urge in the lines of Government to replace English essay with URDU essay or include it as an optional or compulsory subject. The reason is very obvious. Their off-springs got education in Private schools where they give very little attention to urdu and there is an ample chance that they won`t be able to pass URDU. On the other hand, aspirants having a village background, like myself, are not good at English and eventually we suffer. In their eyes Justice is what they deem to be Justice.
alirazakh (Saturday, November 21, 2015), kefiyaat (Saturday, November 21, 2015), liberation (Friday, November 20, 2015), Malik Bilal Ahmad (Friday, November 20, 2015), Sabir Basheer (Sunday, November 22, 2015)