View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 21, 2015

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistaniguy View Post
Those who are selected for SPSSC are mostly recommended for PC through ISSB or they get extension of period if they do not apply for PC through ISSB. Because it costs much for security forces to train a single candidate. Only personality issues can create problem in extension or getting PC through ISSB.

Sailors are non commissioned officers. They can not apply for PC through ISSB. Only officers of SPSSC or SSC can apply for PC.

SPSSC, SSC and PC, all have same benefits. However, Duration as well as promotion of PC candidates are better than other commissions.
Thanx dear, now I got much of my answer. So Paf tries its best to assimilate the spssc officers. If their service track records are fair enough and have no such personality issue they easily pass ISSB...!! yeah ?
could you please give an account of ISSB tests for PC in PAF ? are they conducted on the same pattern as for Army PMA short and long courses.. where in are indoor and outdoor tasks, four days stay at issb centers?
or this sort of issb is different?

PC is featured with stronger service structure that's the reason i am asking for the procedure to acquire it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrarsalankhan View Post
I think there is no need to worry about that on this stage. Focus on the test is more require at that moment of time.
I think its not wise to begin a journey without knowing its destination ..