View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hatim Tallat is on a distinguished road
Default Reasons of failure in Essay

Asslam O Alekum ,
I want to put my point of view regarding failure in essay paper .
First of all the topics of essay given in paper are tricky one and failing to understand them leads to catastrophe. Moreover, most of the topics seems to be easy, but are another way difficult to attempt.
For instance , lets start from CE13 , The topic MEANING AND PURPOSE OF EDUCATION looked very easy and comfortable but resulted in what is know as Killer result of CE13.

Again , in CE15 , topic WAR ON TERROR CONTRIBUTING TO GROWING ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS seemed good choice but again proved failure for most of the candidates including me . In this topic deal was to right about the second portion that was ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS , but , dont know about other candidates , i myself concentrated in first portion that was WAR ON TERROR.

Also, the first portion WAR ON TERROR was prominent and aspirants were well prepared in this very topic , therefore, huge chunck of students went for this .

Thus, now the deal remains that we should not go to attempt paper hastly rather first of all try to collect content and data and write them down under rough heading . If data collected seems to be adequate , only then we should start attempting essay otherwise wisely chose another topic.

Now, my question to member who attempted CE12 is that what was your experiance in that essay paper as two topics ENERGY CRISISI and UN related
were good to go . So were they realy good choices ???

Please add your suggestion