View Single Post
Old Monday, November 23, 2015

naheed Akhtar is on a distinguished road
Smile

@iamauk:

If you hate/dislike someone, then at least you shouldn’t make comparison of your ‘good-self’ with his/her ‘bad-self’. And I said nothing about terrorism; it’s a global issue and a big debate. No one should support terrorism/violence in any form, even when it is revenge… after seeing so many people, objecting face book campaign to add a temporary profile picture, which carried a purpose… to show solidarity with the victims and condemn the attacks, I once again felt sorry for the mindset of so many people. I don’t deny the dual standard policies of west but at the same time, I would like to say, everyone here too, is hypocrite (pardon). And you cannot exactly measure the ‘sufferings’ of the people and please try not to do so. I don’t know any Western Muslims nor I can truly understand their miseries, but I know so many Shias, Ahmedis… Balochis who are harmed here so, am talking about them, and that is what I feel, my prime ‘moral’ responsibility.
aneelbachwani (Monday, November 23, 2015), exclusively (Monday, November 23, 2015), MIR A GHAFFAR (Monday, November 23, 2015), Nazish Hina (Tuesday, November 24, 2015)