View Single Post
Old Monday, November 23, 2015

Aamish Bhatti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali M View Post
Congratulations to all those who have qualified . Can you please share how did you prepare for the test and then time yourself. I found the verbal section easy and sailed through it , but how to go about analytical and then arithmetic.

Also do share the process which will further follow , like any interviews etc

Thanks
Thanks.

For analytical consult the notes of Muhammad Usman Yousuf. For arithmetics solve two problems daily. One does not need to study formally for this test. As this is skill based test, not knowledge based so you need to sharpen your skills. Instead of studying 2 or 3 hours daily for 4 or 5 days study 10 to 15 minutes daily but for one month. You will witness improvement in your calculation skills. This trick of studying less time daily for longer period of days worked for me.

After nomination, Inter Provincial Coordination ministry will ask you to submit Application, Statement of Purpose, Recommendation letters, Copies of academics certificates. IPC will forward the file of Pakistani nominees to Commonwealth commission. Similarly all other commonwealth nations will send the list of their nominees. An international poll of nominees will be formed and from them roughly one third will be selected for scholarship. Keeping in view your academic record, the benefits of your field of study to your nation, your future goals etc final selection will be made. So all Pakistani nominees can make in to those lucky selected ones or none can get select as there in no quota for any nation in final selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali M View Post
Hey
I posted here earlier too. Do not know where that post got lost. I request those you qualified to share their preparation method and that what process are they going through now in terms of their admission .

Thanks
I tried to explain everything. If I have missed anything, feel free to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong Stone View Post
can anyone tell me the threshold marks for selection in Punjab
Cut-off marks of Punjab are 87 and topper of Punjab has got 92 marks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aamish Bhatti For This Useful Post:
Mali M (Monday, December 07, 2015)