View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lala g is on a distinguished road

Dear members, I feel that many of you are curious to know about my channel and source who is helping me out in all the procedure...but I ve corrected it many a times that there is nothing like this...I followed the simple procedure of appeal and given a chance... When other candidates were being interviewed, I and many others like me were called for personal hearing...you candidates are putting questions to me as if I m an employee in FPSC and as if it is my duty to answer your questions...if any candidate has not been able to deliver his/her documents in time and FPSC didn't entertained the same, why am I being blamed for this...similarly its simple that half of us would not be selected in final selection, and now everything regarding plea and appeal for retest and reinterview is over,so just calm and wait for a month more. Final list would be put to display on FPSC site making everything clear...BTW mine source is just a simple pray to Allah Almighty for my selection...INSHALLAH...and I suggest you to follow the same...