View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 24, 2015

sharjeelromaan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Ahmad View Post
I also wanted to post the same image of my Application but i don't know how to do it...Anyway what the heck is this?Are we supposed to be given THE COMPETITIVE EXAMS; in which PPSC determine the eligibility of candidates according to their age....Strange i should say!! wesy to yai hamain aik din uper age ka maaf nai kerty and now one whole year
Hey anum i sent the mail to ppsc with this image. they have updated their website now. there is no such problem now i think. plz u check ur application form now again. ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talha Majeed View Post
That is the cut of date for age limit... Not for qualification. See the advertisement....... it is clearly mention there that candidate should complete all per-conditions for qualification before closing date. i.e. 30/11/2015 not 01/01/2015. because 01/01/2015 is cut off date for age. read it again
i agree

Last edited by incounternable; Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 07:46 PM. Reason: chain posts merged