View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

N is best will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Having qualified every test, every one is crying that they do not allocate; exactly what is the requirement of security clearance and why they do not allocate candidates on the name of security clearance? Do they want to allocate aliens from another planet?
very well said..

what security security security? are we terrorists? What sort of security every1 is talking about? Security is that one is a Pakistani national and there is nothing serious like murder, rape etc against him. I still believe there is something wrong with NTS MOD selection.. In 2014 over a dozen competent guys (my batch-mates) appeared but none of them excluding me qualified the written even. So what sort of test this is? What sort of competency they need? They ask simple current affairs in CA Paper and fail every1.. haha.. well done NTS ...the most corrupt institution in Pakistan.. I give another example of NTS corruption. In 2013 i qualified asst registrar Islamabad high court (Bs 18) exam, interviews were conducted by justice isb high court.. Unfortunately, since than result is nowhere....My question is why MOD did not assign this task to FPSC???? No doubt, daal my kuch kala hy..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to N is best For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Wednesday, November 25, 2015), Insaf Sindhu (Wednesday, December 09, 2015)