View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Nadia lashari is on a distinguished road
Smile Is democracy an ideal form of government

Plzzz everyone check my expansion and tell my mistakes which I did. Is democracy an ideal form of government? Democracy is a political system. The word democracy is derived from Greek word that means "demos,people=kartons,power or rule". In other words democracy simple means of the people,by the people and for the people. No doubt democracy is the name of freedom (freedom of experison, freedom of media and freedom of speech). Moverover, under the democracy all people are equal. In Democratic system, no difference between cast,creed religion and sex. The basic real means of that,everyone takes equally rights no one superior to each other. Today 120 countries are Democratic. The type of democracy practiced in every country depends upon the history of political system. Time period for which democracy has been practiced and the elite. No doubt democracy gives proper direction of developing and developed countries. Moverover it depends upon the politicians sincerity towards nation and public. Whereas this is the fact that, without democracy a nation can be doomed. Democracy is the backbone of a nation, without that there is a dictatorship. History divulges, like Hitler, Zia, musharf were the dictators, who distroyed the nation and further blood sheds and even world war one and two were started. No doubt under the dictators on one was save and took basic rights. So in current scenario, therefore democracy is an ideal form of government.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadia lashari For This Useful Post:
Engr Khan KSA (Monday, June 06, 2016)