View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 25, 2015
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by YasirG View Post
All the "work" compiled in this book is totally a copy paste, if you dont believe just go through the relations of Pakistan with USA/Afghanistan/India and all others, everything is taken from wikipedia. Better not to buy this book its totally a waste of money.

@author : only once you can get money thorugh compiling such fake books under your name, Jahangir books are always a copy paste work. Pathetic
I appreciate your feedback.
You know why most of people fail in CSS? They dont make sense when they are talking. This is from my experience of teaching css candidates for 4 years The over-generalizing of facts with using words like "all" and "totally" not only kick them out of this prestigious exam but also let them abuse the whole system later on.

Now coming to your feedback, i invite all those who have the book and request them to go and check my book and compare it with the data on wikipedia. First, 60 to 70% of the topics of the book are not even listed on wikipedia. Had everything been there, no body would have purchased the book.
Secondly, those topics which are listed there can be compared with the book and seen if its copy paste or different altogether.

Thirdly, i never intended to include few topics of whom data i didnt have. But publisher insisted that if students are paying price they must have all the topics. So they included few topics data from wikipedia so that students get everything from one place. It was in this context that i revised the edition

Your feedback is correct to an extent that few topics have that data and there isnt anything wrong with that. CSS papers dont put a bar that you produce wikipedia data and in my opinion its the best data resource available to candidates.

And finally, this wasnt a research. I definitely collected data, and arguments from multiple sources, compiled them and made a concise arrangement of the topics for candidates and hence the price of the book for them.

Any one expecting that i would have produced my own research work after reading hundreds of books in 6 months is either a fool or ignorant.

So here is a book that i think gives much of info related to current affairs. If you have better options you may go for them. In fact css candidates should always look to different sources for their preparation.

With respect to the language you used, i am not gonna reciprocate that because then you and me would be at the SAME level which we are, judging from your language, certainly not.

Thanks. WRK

Last edited by Waseem Riaz Khan; Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 05:54 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Waseem Riaz Khan For This Useful Post:
BALOCHISTAN (Thursday, December 24, 2015), exclusively (Wednesday, November 25, 2015), Mustafa Abro (Wednesday, November 25, 2015), Nazish Hina (Saturday, January 23, 2016), rayma qaiser (Tuesday, March 08, 2016), tanker (Saturday, December 12, 2015), xeeshanqureshi (Friday, December 11, 2015)