View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 26, 2015

Aamish Bhatti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator View Post
What about interview and What next mate?
Iloo's reply is quite in detail and it covers all about interview. I have no idea what will be next after interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloo View Post
If shortlisted, you will receive the first interview call within a month's time period. So has happened with me.
(Just for information--one of my friend, who were asked to email his CV, is yet waiting for his first interview while I have been interviewed last week. Don't know the reason)
Come to the interview day. You will be provided with a bio-data form, to fill there, impromptu, and to affix a passport size photograph on it. Afterwards, you will be called for interview. As we know, this is a training program, one must demonstrate confidence and one's ability to learn things. Your interview would probably elapse for 10-15mins.
Interviewer has started my interview from the CV. Remember one thing that you must have sound grasp over what has been written in your CV. Slump test, Elcometer (device to gauge microns of coated paints) were the premises in my interview. Interviewers took nearly 5mins in inquiring only about these two tests. At one instance, they have asked me to manifest marketing skills, i.e., I were asked to convince one of the interviewers regarding a subject selected by them. Freedom of Speech was the subject in my case.
Overall, it was good experience, i must say.
Interviews are taken as per merit order of each province. Interview of top ten of Punjab were taken first. Then 11 to 20 were called for interview. So you must have higher marks than you friend that is why you are called earlier.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aamish Bhatti For This Useful Post:
procrastinator (Thursday, November 26, 2015)