View Single Post
Old Friday, November 27, 2015

Divergent is on a distinguished road
Smile Pms-2015...!!

Dear Aspirants, all the efforts are in process to delay the exams but it seems like it will not bring any fruits. So assume the commencement of CCE-2015 in the last week of December 2015. We still have time to turn the tides in our favor with sheer determination, devotion and smart work. It is difficult but not impossible.

Note: I hope story of my personal experience will serve you well in ongoing scenario. When I appeared in CSS exams, first time ever… I appeared without any preparation, read few hours before every couple of papers. Despite of my indolent attitude towards the exam, I managed to pass all the papers except English precis and composition and I scored 545 excluding marks of English Paper-2.

I know that to be well prepared in anticipated time is somewhat herculean task but it is still achievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
please prepare on war-footings to ensure your success.
I strongly endorse the earnest counsel of my brother as time is not our friend at the moment.

I wish good luck to all of you. May ALLAH bless us with success. Ameen.

Regards
hinahina (Saturday, November 28, 2015)