View Single Post
Old Friday, November 27, 2015

razzakkhuhro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergent View Post
Alhamdulillah… shortlisted for submission of documents.

Brother, your post clutched my attention and made me to search for the particular posts you were referring to. In my personal opinion, exclusively is productive & contributive members of the forum and I think that one must not be criticized for his personal opinions. It is right that most of the members expect much more than the actual but the credibility of the same should be taken into consideration that whether he intends to create chaos or just communicating his own estimated calculations. In either way, it shouldn’t affect anyone. Believe in your sincere efforts rather than other’s views and you will be rewarded for sure. In’Sha’ALLAH

Traditionally… it’s English. Anyhow, you can dare to communicate in Urdu in the light of the decision by Supreme Court for using Urdu as an official language, but this audacity could endanger your accomplishment. So it is strongly advised to use English instead of Urdu. Rest is your own decision.

Congratulation to all of those, who have found their names in the list.

Good luck to all of you for future endeavors and this quest too. May ALLAH bless us with success. Ameen

P.S: This list is for determination of eligibility, not the pre-selection list. Another list for Interview will be uploaded after scrutiny of documents. Not many but few from this list will be filtered out for being ineligible or below the merit. It could be any of us, falling below the threshold. Hope for the good and pray for the success.

hello divergent... do you have any idea who will conduct the interviews? fpsc or the fbr?
and dear from where do we get bio data form it is not in fpsc website?