View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 28, 2015

Aamish Bhatti is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad Ali View Post
Aamish Bhatti, in Pakistan, people will love the service of Customs (for you know what and why) better. My personal viewpoint on which one is better is different. And I see questions on this forum of my Pakistani brothers and friends asking about perks and privileges all the time which is futile. These are CSS-aspirant-mentality questions, heeh, I find them childish, sorry to say, my friend. You do not know about the powers vested in an inland revenue authority, sometimes even judges of supreme court cannot interfere in his work by virtue of the law, and no governmental agency can initiate inquiry against them without permission of their friends at the Headquarters, if their acts are done in good faith. The last but not the least, the bank accounts of a company in which the sitting PM has shares/stakes were seized by an income tax authority, just a month ago I guess. This is the extent of the power.
Sir I never meant to ask the powers. Let me explain the question. I graduated in June so I was not eligible to sit the test of Inspector IRS but I did apply in Inspector Customs and took the test without any preparation. Here on the forum I noticed that thread of Inspector IRS and Inspector Customs have a large number of post and it shows that people love these jobs. I justed wanted to know the reason behind this. And which one is better so I may decide either these jobs are what appeals me or not or which one is better for me so that I could sit in the test next time with preparation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeel Ahmed View Post
Brother, is dor me jo job mile Bismillah kro. Don't think about perks and privileges.
I will join a job of course once I get. But I just want to know either they are better than an engineering job (CSS is a risk so I am not comparing it here). Should I invest my time in their preparation?
The Following User Says Thank You to Aamish Bhatti For This Useful Post:
M Numan (Saturday, November 28, 2015)