View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 29, 2015

hiraayman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by attique anwar View Post
My majors in Bachelors were Political science and Islamic studies
well attique mostly students having B.A degree have economics as a subject and they are asked questions about economics . you may revise basic concepts of your subjects and go through state bank,s website. there concentrate on functions of sbp-bsc .one thing to note is , state bank and sbp-bsc are not one thing. sbp-bsc is wholly owned operatinal arm of state bank. they can ask you this question. then concentrate on current monetary policy its rate is 6 % . security features of notes, departments of sbp-bsc . they will ask you ' apne interview ki tyaari khn se ki hy' you will tell them 'from sb,s website' they will ask 'kia kia parha wahan se' tell them you ead about sbp-bsc its functions and security features of notes. they may ask you ' ap law k student hain economics apka subject nahe ap state bank me q nokri kerna chahty hain' is baat ka ap politely jawab dejea ga k state bank se ziada achi salary package bachelors level pe koi government sector nahi daita or ap further state bank k litigation department me janna chahain gy. hope it will benefit you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attique anwar View Post
I have only one fear Ma'am and that is the 2nd Division in my bachelors. How am i going to convince them that it is not true reflection of my talent and potential. Do they consider your academic record? Or they select one on the basis of one's written score and interview performance?
have no fear ...there was no mention of first degree in jobs add. and you have qualified and got interview letter it means there is no problem with your second degree just be confident and do not mention it yourself until they ask themselves about it

Last edited by incounternable; Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 11:59 AM. Reason: chain posts merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hiraayman For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Sunday, November 29, 2015), attique anwar (Sunday, November 29, 2015), CHOUDHARY168 (Monday, November 30, 2015)