View Single Post
Old Monday, November 30, 2015

mjk66 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul wahab bhutta View Post
kindly help me from where i should prepare for thepost of assistant air traffic control officer... the pattern of test and syllabus.. yours concern will be highly appreciated.
no straight and fast rule for preparation,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisha mano View Post
please guide me about test pattern for the post of Assistant Air traffic control officer. According to pattern there is 40% portion of english writing and communication skills.. in this portion which type of questions will ask.. is there any essay???? and secondly please tell me where can i prepare all geography GK analytical and english mcqs?? in NTS website there is no test papers of this test.. plzzz guide me as soon as possible. THnkss
there will be no essay, instead synonyms, antonyms, relation and passage will be given just like other nts tests,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisha mano View Post
i hv also appliesd for the post of AATCO. plz tell me from where i can prepare test. and about different portions of test? e.g english G.k ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by aghajameelahmed View Post
Can u plz tell me about ATTCO previous test questions tht u remember?
syllabus is english (synonyms, antonyms, relation, sentence completion and passage), physics (dynamics and motion etc), maths (quick gat general maths ), and some questions regarding aviation. it is pattern for the past two years.