View Single Post
Old Monday, November 30, 2015

Rameez G is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by taimoor zulfiqar View Post
Rameez bhai kuch swal hi afshaan farma dijye interview k
Yahan to lahore walon ki tangain tharthra rahi hain or halak sokhay
First of all Sorry,
I was away from My connections like you due to the death of my beloved maternal uncle.
I got the news of his death just after the Asar prayer on Friday, so I had to leave for Multan that day and I couldn't share my interview experience. that is
at my turn, I opened the door and got permission to enter, they offer the chair and I thanked to them, they introduced themselves first of all and asked me the reason of my name by say," your name denoted that you are crazy for cricket"
I told that i was born in late 1990 and got admission in school in 1994, at that time Pakistan had won world cup and my name was turned in to Rameez Raja from Muhammad Rameez Rajpoot.
Then they asked " what r you doing these day"
I told them that i have worked in NAB as UDC for more that Two years and currently I am working in Board of Investment as Assistant
They asked then why you want to be an OG-1,
I told that due to Career enhancement and growth and smooth and systematic flow of work which I have experienced while correspondence with official working etc.
They asked that why i am not studying master, i told that due to be from remote areas like a village of jhang, i couldn't get opportunity there for more education,
they asked that you have worked in NAB, then while working there, why didn't you grab the opportunity, I told them that I am third semester of M.Com now, they said,"Well".
Then they asked my favourite subject in B.Com,
I told them it was business stat and maths, they asked that why do i not like economics,
I told that I too like economics, but favourite is maths and stats,
then they asked 10-15 questions from Statistics, in between thay asked a question in which I could not catch them, they asked, "A truck driver is walking the wrong side on a one way road and police is not imposing challan on him, Why?"
then they asked that from where I got prepared for interview, I told that i didn't get time for special preparation of this interview as I am already working in a department and I have to work there the whole day even till 9.P.M in routine.
then they asked what do you know about BSC (Banking services corporation).
I told them in detail.
Then they asked about Equilibrium Price, Breakeven Point, Pay Bank Period, NPV, and many question one after another in a hurry so I could not remember all of them as after each question they were going more deep in the question by counter questioning....
At the end, I was so tired that my head was crying for rest....
and I want to share that experience but unfortunately, I got the news of death of my Mamu in Multan and I had to go there....
Please Pray for him..
Sorry for grammatical mistakes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by attique anwar View Post
30 to 35 questions? Are you sure Brother?
I think that could be less or more but it is a rough estimate....

Last edited by incounternable; Tuesday, December 01, 2015 at 11:36 AM. Reason: chain posts merged