View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Sarah Yasir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaciou View Post
i had sent an email on the 23rd of October to the exam section of IBP to inquire from the SBP about the ambiguity regarding Master or higher degree holders but no response...when i called SBP Karachi at 021-32455361 on 23rd of November i was told that Masters are not eligible...I am sure the reply given to me by SBP was their policy
because sbp official said that they don't need expertise for this job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaciou View Post
bara shughal mache ga is time bcoz simple Bchelors are very few and the SBP needs a batch of around 80 for OG-1... i dont know what the SBP is going to do to fill those unoccupied seats
apko kese pata 90% masters hain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraayman View Post
74 . but i told you i became confused at end and started sayng hmm hmm amm during replies.
miss hira Allah behtar karny wala hai hum kuch b nahi keh sakty kon hire hoga kon nahi because sometimes sab thik hoty hoye b kuch thik nahi hota i hope u can understand. Allah se dua mangain and believe in yourself. you are the best. qualifying written test was major task which you did with good score. have faith in Allah and yourself.

Last edited by incounternable; Wednesday, December 02, 2015 at 11:49 AM. Reason: chain posts merged