View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 05, 2015

uscarce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteriousleoo View Post
Stenotypet isnt have blunt promotion some people is apointed since 2000 but still they are 14scale not many chances to promote but salries are good enough starts from 36 or 35 i believe....and iquiry who r u wht u did like these questions....and the last question i cant xactly tell you regarding you recently joined some other organization...and IB will object ...nothing will happend its your will you wanna join IB or stay in the same Org
Dear Mysteriousleoo bhai thanx alot ajj tak kisi ne inti achi aur clear guidance nahe diya. Thank you so much for your kind information. At last I would like to know:
1) about the posting of selected Steno typists, whether they will be posted in their own provinces or anywhere in Pakistan??? 2) whether the employee can resign or leave the department at any stage or not?? if not what will be the reason and criteria???
3) What about the house requisition/medical allowances?? I have heard that IB department provides the same medical facilities as are in Army (mean medical facilities for you, your parents and wife) is it right???

Thanx and Regards!!!