View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 05, 2015

mysteriousleoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscarce View Post
Dear Mysteriousleoo bhai thanx alot ajj tak kisi ne inti achi aur clear guidance nahe diya. Thank you so much for your kind information. At last I would like to know:
1) about the posting of selected Steno typists, whether they will be posted in their own provinces or anywhere in Pakistan??? 2) whether the employee can resign or leave the department at any stage or not?? if not what will be the reason and criteria???
3) What about the house requisition/medical allowances?? I have heard that IB department provides the same medical facilities as are in Army (mean medical facilities for you, your parents and wife) is it right???

Thanx and Regards!!!
50% chances are to be posted at your own province but some time they send to other provinces as well and there is a rule every employee in his career will serve in quetta for 18months sometimes they send at the apointment and sometime they send in the middle of service like in our batch 2 boys from our batch sent to balochistan although their home station was sindh province

and medical isnt like Army they just give us allowance almost 1500rs with salary every month..this is for 5th scale employee and we have also panel hospitals which are not that good enough to use them like in Karachi civil hosptal in islamabad Poly clinic and pims

and leaving the department they said to OM candidates that you wil have to serve 2 years after training if you will leave before that you will have to pay the charges which they did while training..didnt give the xact amount and regarding stynotypst i dont knw their critria
The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriousleoo For This Useful Post:
uscarce (Monday, December 07, 2015)