View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 05, 2015

SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamish Bhatti View Post
What I have been able to understand is that Gilgit-Baltistan was parts of Jammu and Kashmir so the resolution of UN also applies on GB. Without referendum GB can not be integrated into Pakistan. But there is no such resolution for FATA. It can be simply made different province without any hindrance.

FATA must be made separate province. Being a part of KPK they will be neglected the way South Punjab is neglected by Lahore today. FATA has its own identity and power should be in the hands of its people and they should not be directed from Peshawer.

A separate province will be better for people of FATA. Mergering FATA with KPK will be beneficial for KPK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adan zahra View Post
salam Mr Shah.. as you bother all members of the forum so i would like to participate as well. firstly, i have a cofusion about FATA and G.B why they are seprate?? sorry to say, but i have much narrow views about these things..
It was done by British.They made FATA a separate region for their vested interest. FATA was seperated from NWFP to made a buffer state with Afghanistan.

For more you can google.
Mehria (Monday, December 07, 2015)