View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 06, 2015

waqarabbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
This is my outline. Please check and mention my mistakes. I found this essay bit difficult though; however, i tried my best to cover it comprehensively.

WHEN LIFE THROW YOU LEMON MAKE ITS LEMONADE

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
Nelson Mandela

INTRODUCTION

a) Life throws lemon and how to make best out of it?
b) Life; According to Socrates
c) Life is a maze, contemplate it and harness adversity
d) Life is a hit; take it and move forward
e) Life throw lemon process it and make lemonade

1) Life as an hostile condition without losing determination and courage

1.1) Life throws hostility upon Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and instead of renouncing his mission, the Messenger of Allah transformed strayed Arabs.

1.2) Pre-Partition challenges for Muslims and by adhering to principles
Pakistan came into existence.

1.3) Adolf Hitler dream of being artist, never disappointed him; but rather he become German Chancellor

1.4) Barack Obama, a migrant from Africa and challenge for his life turns him a champion to pave the way for an unprecedented black President in the history of United State.

1.5) Nelson Mandela anti-apartheid revolutionary politician stick to his stance, and finally become the president of South Africa.

2) Life is a challenge for the family, country, doctor, animal, boxer, student, politician and as a professional.

2.2) Nuclear Family as a challenge for parents to protect the children and to feed them without giving up.

2.3) Life throws hit for Boxer but instead of surrendering, he keeps going.

2.4) Politicians despite facing severe criticism and hardships are willing to perform their duties instead of losing enthusiasm and make best out of it

2.5) MM Alam and his courage in the line of fire made him victorious by taking advantage of situation.

2.5) British Prime Minister in order to harness Scottish nationalism allowed Scotland`s referendum to avoid further complications and succeed

2.6) Life is a challenge for sparrow to go out expose into adversity and to
get their food for survival.

Conclusion:
Summary

When life throws you lemon make lemonade
bonaparte! your introduction has good and related points but elaborate the Socrates' point or better to skip it,add it somewhere in the main body. you have a variety of ideas, but you wrote so many things together under one heading. it can be a good essay with a strong body, with a moderate body of essay it's not a good outline. please write some paragraphs of this outline and post. and the point,' Life is a challenge for sparrow to go out expose into adversity and to
get their food for survival.' it is not relevant, you may replace it with something else.

and for you Safeer, your outline is not clear .it is a part of outline, not a whole.so, a review is not possible.