View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 09, 2015

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Uff.. yai waqt hai kay ab thamta hee nahi! Elections are over, now it does not make any sense why our result has so far not declared! Any update?
Its really heartbreaking to see students suffer at the hands of procrastinating spsc staff. More so when one look at the effecient and comparatively meritorius system of ppsc. Students of same batch or same age in punjab have given atleast two ppsc exams and now preparing for the third. But the students of sindh have born with an ill fate and that is why these poor students give exam at the age of 40 with an added societal pressure etc etc.

i visited the posts of 2008 pcs on this very forum, and i noticed few similarities between pcs2008 and 2013.

pcs2008 was also conducted after a lapse of year since its announcement.see here
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/sindh-pub...exam-09-a.html

and then the result which was expected in september, was actually announced in april of next year.
see here
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/sindh-pub...-declared.html

As we all know kal bhi bhutto zinda tha or aaj bhi, consequently, things have not changed much since then. I guess they are in no hurry to announce the result any time soon. And the result will definitely itself be full of controversies.

So, it would be better to relieve ourselves off this useless exam which may or may not bear any good news for those who deserve. Instead, work on parallel options and other exams.

All the best to all of us, and enjoy yourselves
Amicable (Friday, December 11, 2015), exclusively (Wednesday, December 09, 2015), Indomitable (Wednesday, December 09, 2015), SIRFTUM (Wednesday, December 09, 2015), xpedior (Wednesday, December 09, 2015)