View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 10, 2015

safeer khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
Please check my outline. This outline took most of my time otherwise I would have posted introduction as well. Anyway, I will submit my introduction soon.

I disapprove what you say but I defend to death your right to say

" “Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider "

Sir Francis Bacon

Outline:

Introduction:

-Nature of right to say
-Adaptability of conscious mind and right to say
-Article 19, Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan on Freedom of speech
-Right to say under Universal declaration on Human Rights
-French Universal Declaration on Rights of Man
-Freedom of Speech in Islam
-Freedom of Speech in Hinduism- Bhagawat Gita
-Right to say in Christianity

1)Disapproved but defended to death the right to say

1.1)French philosopher Voltaire publications and his Right to say till death
1.2)Italian Philosopher, Galileo Galile opinion on heliocentrism, and Right to say to his death
1.3)Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) challenged the wrath of Quraish for the glory of Islam till Hajjatul Wida
1.4)Martin Luther King, best known for African-American Civil rights movement defended till death
1.5)Nelson Mandella South African anti-apartheid revolutionary stood for right to say till death

2)Contemporary issues on right to say

2.1) Attack on notable journalists and their vehicles in Pakistan
2.2) Barring media from coverage and threats to their lives in war torn Middle East
2.3) French cartoonist Charlie Hebdo incident on Right to say
2.4) Concerns of French based “Reporters without borders” on attack on Journalists in various countries
2.5) Religious rhetoric speech without check does more harm than good in the name of Right to say
2.6) Lack of religious knowledge undermines the concept of Right to say

3)How to abstain misuses of Right to say without hindering the basic spirit of Freedom of Speech?

3.1) Correct Religious narratives must be promoted
3.2) Right to say must have some limitation so that inviolability on Fundamental Human Rights is ensured
3.3) Strategy of benevolence must be observed
3.4) Establishment of independent monitoring institution
3.5) Promotion of freedom of speech, but under code of ethics by educating the masses
3.6) Bolster and disseminate authentic information to counter wrong narratives based on Right to say

Conclusion:-
Excellent.
Such an outline can surely get 60 marks. But as you would have spent more than one hour on crafting it and, moreover, you might have seeked help from other resources, so it is unlikely that you will be able to produce such an awesome outline in the exam. That's why, practice, practice, practice!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
prince93 (Thursday, December 10, 2015)