View Single Post
Old Friday, December 11, 2015

Xcalibre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqasmarwat View Post
AM I ELIGIBLE?? TO ALL SENIOR MEMBERS PLEASE HELP REGARDING IT.

only Authentic info is requested..

as i said earlier that i was two times not recommended by issb in 127 & 128 pma L/Cs. before that i was also 1 time screened out in intial test of pma 126 L/C before got selection in 127 L/C. and also 1 time didn’t qualify the initial intelligence test of paf 114 non gd course as per graduation qualification. Now question is can I apply for the next induction which ‘ll be in may 2016?? Because in ineligibility criteria of PAF it is mentioned that Thrice screened out by Army/Navy/Air Force in any Preliminary Tests.
Now as per my understanding, overall I am 2 times screened out as for as Preliminary Tests are concerned. First in 126 initial intelligence test and second in the initial intelligence test of paf 114 non gd course. Its just a my perception.
You R/Mem are required plz clarify the whole scenario. As is it so or I haven’t other chance to appear??
You are eligible your case is same as mine twice not recommended in 135L/c GC35 and one time screen out in PAF 113 non grad course now applied in 117 non grad course and successfully passed initial interview and waiting for psychological test.

you have one chance left for paf