View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 12, 2015

idealsome is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsid View Post
My Test dates for MoD and Inspector FIA are on the same day 20 Dec.

Can you guys suggest Which Test Should I take and Which one should I leave.
Considering the fact that I have been shortlisted for IB and I also took CSS this year but failed in essay.

Senior's advice will be really appreciated.

AOA,
My humble advice to you and other such confused aspirants... that please go for the position/organization you really aspire to join. Although it is always good to seek senior's advice but the final decision should always be yours based on your personal interest(s).

MoD= Less social life, I would say rather restricted life which many candidates might find difficult to survive in. Self prestige, dignity, patriotism will surely be far more than normal individuals.

FIA or other Ministries= Hectic schedules at times, if you are an officer you will enjoy nuisance value, respect and good say at several other organizations. No restrictions to be socialized and enjoy family times or even foreign travels (But with prior permission of department), you may also have chance to get deputation to other ministries etc.

P.S: If I being an aspirant do not know what am I looking for.... my destination would may be achieved but with loads of ambiguity in it, and this sense will prevail throughout my career (High possibility).

Good Luck to all and may ALLAH bless you with deserving success. Aamin!

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to idealsome For This Useful Post:
MADIHA IRFAN (Saturday, December 12, 2015)