View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

@buledi

For Islamiat (Optional) go through the book “Islamiat” for A-level by Farkhanda Noor Muhammad

And also consult Islamic History Period-1 by Mazhar-ul-Haq, which covers the whole of the syllabus of Islamic Hisotry P-I and it will help you in Islamiat optional.

These books are the best for BPSC/PCS exam more than any kind of notes.

Last edited by Xeric; Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 11:31 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xeric For This Useful Post:
Ahmar (Wednesday, February 25, 2009), buledi (Monday, May 05, 2008)