View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 13, 2015

Amjad Somro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suxces View Post
Height of Non sense!!!
First thing they should not have made maths portion like that. So time consuming and then they betrayed us for not bringing the calculators.. Stupid. Alone statements of mathsquestions were so long that one can merely read them in half an hour. I mean this is insane yar. And luk at that equation question where equation was misprinted. At first they said mark any option everyone will be given one mark for that, and then in the last 20 mins they said note down the equation now nd solve it properly. Hd hti hai yar kisi cheez ki.
And how about they betrayed us for making 80% paper for bankers. If they had to make such paper then why they mentioned other disciplines in advertisment. Case kar dena chaiye in pe.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
As answer sheet instructions said that simple calculators are allowed when a boy asked from invigilator about that she replied it is a printing error but I think the way maths portion was prepared, it was impossible to complete the test without calculator.