View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 13, 2015

usmanuzi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by decentafridi View Post
Brother i have done GMAT Paper as well but today's maths portion was no way near to that level. 2 hours for only maths section wasn't even enough at all, that's the reality.
it wasn't fare at alle difficulty level msc maths level per b nahi hai and may shartyan keh sakta ho k jis nay b paper banaye hai wo khud b 2 gantay may sirf maths portion b nahi ker sakta. yar maths ki y every one is requested to kindly raise your voice against it and demand for exam of maths portion. state bank tak apni awaz pohanchawo
bohat zyadti hue hai ajj maths may
That is what i was telling my friends, two hours were needed for maths portion alone. The paper should have been of three hours cuz an hour would have been enougj for english and GK. Math question's statements were so lengtht that half the time was wasted,then rest was wasted while making equations because the logic to develop an equation was too tough to handle... Ive taken last two ypip tests and cleared both but couldnt make in final list that was prepared after interviews but this test is going to keep me away even from interview. IBP was on whole different level than NTS.