View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Rameez G is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted View Post
The test which was expected as per sample paper was totally opposite and its maths portion was copied from www.lofoya.com which is unacceptable at any cost. What if some people studied from the mentioned website?
Secondly, we youth are so much used to be played. We apply blindly to any job, submit the test fee in hope that we will get the job on merit. But alas! we get played every time. Its my request to those who thinks the same that we should mail SBP at hrdept@sbp.org.pk, so that they take re-test providing all the candidates a same level playing field.
Regards.
Bohat Afsos hota hai jb logon se test theek nhi hota and they start blaming the conducting agency or the Question Paper...
Why people don't prepare for test, whether it is good or bad, always toppers are selected
I have given many tests and always found this right path to be followed,
Kam az Kam jo be aata hai, merit pe to aata hai...
Jo sawal test mein aaye thay, agar aaj dobara logon se puchh liye jayen to unhen phir bhi nhi aayenge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailinayat View Post
Hello Asma Ali. what is the requirement for SBOT. And What is the difference between ypip and SBOT. I mean which one is better.
YPIP is organized by SBP BSC while SBOTS is organized by SBP itself...

Last edited by incounternable; Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 10:42 AM. Reason: chain posts merged