View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 16, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaciou View Post
dear moderator you are doing a wonderful job but let me request you for one thing... i have come through many adds which are advertised in this site and believe you me those adds are beyond the norms of a society like Pakistan...daily a lot of our sisters visit this site and when they come through these adds i am sure it will have a very bad impact kun k mard aur aurat ki aik sharam hoti he agar woh khatm ho jae to baht bura he and those adds are beyond my understanding... i am sure thousands of people visit this site and the money earned through this source is enough and if not then the site can allowed various adds which are not against our morality but pasting adds of every sort is showing nothing but extra greed for money with out keeping in mind what is right or wrong... i request the moderators not to allowed those adds
Please report those ads with screenshots and links to the Administrator(Argus) in Site Feedback Section. These ads are not controlled by Mods.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk