View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Faisal995 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfalcon View Post
Posting in this thread 3.5 years after its creation. What do you guys still think? CSS or Engineering Career abroad?
I am going through this dilemma, I even had a job abroad but left it to come back and give CSS exams in 2015. I gave the exams and results are near, but as these 2 years have passed, I have grown very disillusioned with this place and the way things are over here. I have become quite disconnected from this place and my people. Now I don't even feel like going for CSS as life abroad was really good. I need some guidance please.
Give CSS your best shot, it's a no brainer. I have been abroad for the last few years for university. I lived a very comfortable life in pakistan and i am living a great life in canada as well.
I am planning to appear in the CSS exam myself after getting an MBA. Pakistan is actually a great country if you are financially well off. You would without a doubt live a more comfortable live as a csp than an engineer in the US.

And on the point regarding disillusionment with pakistani people, you have to recognize that pakistan is a very dynamic country like any other country with all kinds of people, you just have find the right crowd.

The bottom line is, however, you will always have the option to abroad, get a job and join the rat race. CSS is only an option for limited time, whether you end up joining the bureaucracy or not, you will regret not giving it your best shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal995 For This Useful Post:
kingfalcon (Friday, December 25, 2015)