View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 16, 2015

S Abbas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
I think selection of the job must not always be based upon salary & benefits, you also see that either you fit for that job or not..

No offense intended, your educational background is accounting and finance and i think you are also teaching the same but you couldn't answer the question about kind of financial statements. You said there were 4 and you recalled only 3, even 4 is not correct answer.

When i was doing my BBA & MBA i observed a lot lecturers who were teaching there for the sake of job.. They didn't have sufficient knowledge and no interest to acquire and impart knowledge.. and even their behavior used to discourage students to study. It cost me lower grades when i became vocal.

That's why i used to avoid this profession because i dont wanna be like them, even though I did one yr thesis in my MBA program (MPhil) & got 98.8 percentile in GAT subject Mgmt Sciences.

So my sincere advise is (with all due respect), you must ask yourself are you fit for teaching job ? its a very noble and sacred profession pls dont ruin it, dont see only monetary aspect of the job, see other aspects (social, moral & ethical) as well.
agree with cha