Z Ali S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sani99 View Post
Result kab ay ga any news??
Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk
May be in last week of December.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suxces View Post
Yes they have to set an overall passing criteria instead of section wise. Otherwise 98% candidates will get not qualified only due to maths portion.
Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
More than 20% candidates will pass even if cut-off was 70% in maths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suxces View Post
I was thinking candidates from backward areas like fata balochistan rural sindh etc... Wat if no one managed to meet the passing criteria?
Then Wat abt vacancies of the respective rural areas?? Are they going to adjust other candidates in place of those?
If that happens. It will be sooo unfair.
Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
There cut-off will be lower than punjab and set accordingly and required number of candidates are also shortlist from said provinces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkhansaab View Post
I hope all future tests are of this difficulty. The harder the tests, the better for those who work towards them. With enough effort, any hard worker can pass.

HOWEVER, I hope there are no mishaps again like the calculator issue this time around. Even if it didn't happen, it left a sour taste in everyone's mouth just thinking about some chap using a calculator and passing the test. These issues make or break competitive tests.
i agree with you and maths portion was actually matric level concepts but calculations are extensive and required time or calculator.