View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 19, 2015

sagaciou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehria View Post
how
1. secterianism.

2. Westerns ko jb sharab milti he to woh itna peete hn k enjoy karen magar hame jb milti he to itni pee lete hn k mare pare hote hn...yahan sharab ka matlb any enjoyment he like Mobile phone, night pakages, facebook, movies etc.

3. Our leaders are corupt and we know that they are playing with our lives but even then we can do nothing and when elections comes to koi Bhuto hame bech deta he to koi Motorway aur May 1998 k blasts magar hum ye bhool jate hn k Momin 2 bar aik surakh se nahi dasa jata magar hum nae election me khud ko daswa lete hn jis ki wajha se nalaik log hukamran bn jate hn aur woh sirf apne faide talash karte hn chahe Mulk jae bhar me.

4. Education is being sold in Pakistan. If u can pay then your child can be a part of a good educational inst other wise taat school.

4. Are we doing anything against the Illuminatis, Free massons, the skull and bones society, the Bilderberg group etc? Hmare leaders ko to in sb k naamon ka bhi patha nh hoga to woh karenge kya?

5. Hamare leaders hame hamare paison se kharidi hui chiz like Laptop scheme, fee reimbursement scheme etc hame hi de k hum pe ehsan karte hn aur hum bewakoof bn jate hn.

6. Dusron k elections me jin me hame koi faida nahi hota apna sr bhi phatwate hn aur dusre ka bhi pharte hn.

7. Hum aj tk Sunni aur Shia me divided hn magar let me ask one thing...what was the sect of The Holy Prophet PBUH...? was he Shia or Sunni? What is the sect that has been propagated in the Holy Quran...? Is it Sunni aur Shia sect? Sunni marta he to Shia khush hota he aur Shia marta he to Sunni...

8. Do we know what is ISIS? sb ka jawab me janta hun but let me tel you that isis was a goddess of the Egyptians and she used to worship one eye and can some body tells me who is the one eyed? he is the Dajjal and ISIS is playing the role of that same goddess who used to worship the one eye...ISIS is destroying the Middle eastern Muslim states so that a Greater Israel can emerge.

9. Do we know what is the New World Order? has some one seen the US dollar Bill? on its Back there is a pyramid and above that pyramid is One eye and the motto of that Pyramid is New World Order... Do we know that George Washington, the first US president was Free mason and the aim of their revolution was to find a state where the free masons and the Illuminatis can gain strength and pave the way for the arrival of Dajjal.

10. Do we know about a letter of Albert Pike which he wrote to Mazzini on the 15th of August 1871? Both were free masons and if some one is interested why the two world wars occurred and how efforts will be made that the third world war could occur then make a search for this letter and the 3rd world is related to Islam and the Middle east... there are many reasons but i dont ve the words to express them but hope that it will help a bit
Mehria (Saturday, December 19, 2015)