Old Saturday, December 19, 2015

bilalahmadtanoli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Let me put it in that way.

AD FIA has no official residence.
AD FIA has no govt vehicle.
Promotions in FIA are deadly slow.
AD FIA can never get to the top command, as DG FIA is always from police.
FIA is fully politicized .
FIA comes under ministry of interior meaning it is not independent.
Ironically AD FIA has no official security.
The cases you are talking about dealt by FIA are politically motivated like exact scandal etc.
I had also served as Jail superintendent, 99% cases (except politically motivated) dealt by FIA had minor nature and exploiting middle class people (mostly for money) ie shopkeepers, medical stores, clinic etc, They can not start any high profile case unless recommended by Interior minister, which always ends in some kind of Muk Muka.
FIA , in order to arrest anyone or conduct a raid, they can't do it without Police help. My friend who is AD FIA, recounts me an incident that how he and his subordinates were detained by shopkeepers when He conducted raid on currency exchange market.
AD FIA, Inspector FIA has no official weapon, by rules (I myself was shocked to hear it).
More importantly, FIA is so undermined by judiciary (pertaining to their political involvement) that in most cases they need judicial warrant to take action against anyone.

And it hurts, when you watch D.AD FIA in your neighbourhood always complaining about his job nature, facilities, promotion and most importantly when he told me that
"may D.AD FIA hun, na meray pass sarkari gadi ha na he driver, sham ko office sy anay k bdd bachon ka hair cut krany sy lay k subzii tak mujhy jana hota har jaga, aur uper sy security threats b han mujhy"

Dude, I know you want to be some kind of Robbin hood, I always wanted to be before joining govt service but your Robbin Hood character will die itself when being an AD FIA, someone abuse you, drag you or... and in return you can't do anything, and you department never stand by you (Not like Police department which always stand by its employees)

Ask me more, i will tell you more i have lived 3 years of my life with law enforcement agencies, i know every bit of it. (as prison department is in core communication with all law enforcement agencies, NAB etc)

BUT IF YOU ARE A NORMAL PERSON LIKE ME, WHO TAKE FIA JUST A JOB LIKE ANY OTHER GOVT JOB, THEN ITS OK, BUT A ROBBINHOOD IS GOING TO SUFFER.
1.Official residences are available in HQS as well as federal colonies,if Asi can get his/her hands to one than an ad surely can with better facilities.
2.Vehicles are not specifically assined to officers but these are available in offices and diffrent vehicles can be obtained for usage through supardari.
3.Equivalency of scales:An inspector will be retired as DD with.99 probability in fia yet slow and ACs like you,majority, also would go up to DCs so most of the departments face such situation.
Note:An AD fia abbottabad is incharge of whole of hazara division which equals a dig in police.
4.If you are director in fia of a province you are equal to IG rank of police i.e you are supervising whole province,current kpk director is in grade 20.
5.Politicians are incharge of every ministries so every department is politicised but i recommend you to study pakistan currency exchange peshawer case which is very very influential organization,but people are in jail,moreover,In pakistan every department is suffering from some kind of interference.
6.Police help is sought in high profile raids because fia has no specialized training unit like Ats in police but again even police help fbi too,but this problem is getting addressed by new recruitments.
7.No official weapons,pistols,but SMGS are for constables and security staff,yes,lots of glock-17 are ready for destributions,but Ad can afford it.
Bro in every government department there are problems but respect that i have got after joining fia is a soothing experience,bro this is endless dabate,pros and cons are there in every governnent department.
Im serving as an Asi in FIA