Thread: Greatest Date
View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 03, 2008

REDROSE is on a distinguished road

I think all of you people are sharing your views (or participating in discussion) with religious fervor. Both 10th Muharram and 12th R.A are undoubtedly dates of great religious significance but

12th R.A On this date Allah has granted His greatest blessing to this universe. Allah is great but my question mainly relates to the events (the date would be a greatest date because of any significant event on that date) which were influenced by human efforts.

10th Muharram Events on that date mainly relates to Prophets and messengers. Again there was no human influence and Allah almighty showed His greatness and kindness to them. Karbala is always remembered with gloom and regarded as a scar on muslims’ history.

Let’s discuss about those dates/events, where due to human efforts or influence the course of history was entirely changed or new thinking was developed in any area. And one more thing, please please provide little detail of its impact because it doesn’t make any sense to write such line that ‘its impact was clearly evident”. The core reason of this discussion is to share our views about the impact of greatest date or why we think that was greatest?

i think I have clarified my view point.