View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Cannibal is on a distinguished road
Default Need Assistance

AOA, I need guidance from all forum members specially seniors.

The problem that I had encountered yesterday was that I had mistakenly written the Case No of AIRPORTS SECURITY FORCE, CABINET SECRETARIAT, (AVIATION DIVISION) Case No.F.4-97/2015-R (9/2015) on my original TR slip and deposited the fee because the two jobs were posted close to each other in the advertisement, apart from that all the details that I have mentioned on the chalan form relates to Assistant Director (Investigation) post.

I was issued admit card and had my name on the list of candidates in the exam center but the invigilator refused to allow me to sit in the exam just because of the wrong case no that I have mentioned on the TR slip ignoring all the other details on the chalan which were related to the former post.

Eventually the invigilator allowed me to sit but on the condition of signing an undertaking to deposit the slip ( which he thought I might have left at home ).

I am not in possession of any other TR slip and the slip that I have produced yesterday was the original one.The invigilator took both the candidates and FPSC copy from me and currently I do not have and TR copy with me.

Please tell me what to do? would my paper be cancelled or accepted?

Should I report the matter to FPSC via email or just leave it as it is.

Thank You