View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by N is best View Post
i agree with you people... After performing tremendously well in fia inspector batch 2, i was considering myself in. But, inspector fia batch 3 ruined everything...not only it was an easiest paper but also candiadates had already crammed the english portion of 20 marks...even an average candidate will score 80-85... Its really pathetic and sheer injustice...
From where the candidates got the same questions, is there any specific source or website? I am amazed to know that candidates are that much strong in their memory that they are posting English questions with all the four alternative options in the mcqs.

Moreover, the only solution to retain parallel merit to conduct the test at the same time in the centers. Simultaneous tests will prevail the merit for hard working candidates.
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
BreakingDawn (Wednesday, December 23, 2015)