View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Z Ali S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkhansaab View Post
What he said.
I don't know why people are fighting over the difficulty of the paper.
The only controversial (a big one at that) was the fact that the admit cards said, 'no calculators allowed', while the question paper said otherwise. This fact leads to a grim reality whereby some candidates at a certain centre used a calculator and solved each and everyone of the time-consuming (and painstakingly-conceptually-easy) math questions.
There were many issues but i answered the questions related to engineers, many candidates are saying that paper was related to engineering maths, which is not true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakengr View Post
Engineers are not issue here. Fact is IBP know nothing of how to conduct a test.. they just copy the material from net & paste it.. they don't even know that from sources where they are copying math questions allow calculators.. & overall paper was not design for general master degree. How anybody apart from banking background could know core banking terms?
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Every test was copied form some website or book, sometime people will find the source after test and sometimes not. No testing agency designed there own questions for tests. As calculators are not allowed according to admit card so i guess no candidate bring calculator except exceptions.
And i agree that paper was not designed for general masters degree and include pure banking term in anglish and GK portions.